Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ebbsfleet United!

I am now the proud owner of an English professional football club. Well, me and 20,000 of my closest friends. I joined a group who decided to pool our money and buy a controlling share of a professional football club.


We get to vote on the lineups for games and whether the coach stays or goes. Since we have a controlling share, they are required to do what we say. It's the ultimate in fantasy sports, but it costs a bit more. This is what Jennifer allowed me to buy for my birthday last year, a stake in a professional football club! What a gal!!


They are currently in 8th place out of 24 teams in the English Conference Standings and at 9 wins, 6 losses and 5 draws, they are doing pretty well. You can visit MY club's homepage at http://ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/eufc/. Enjoy!

1 comment:

enickel said...

Happy to see you on here now! I feel like I am reading your journal...and I like it! -Erika